Friday 16 September 2011

Birthday Card using Imagine More & Elegant Cake Art


Hi all thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.  This is another birthday card, for my son this time who is going to be 20, can you believe it!  Am I that old to have a twenty year old!!  Guess so!  Anyway I cut out my card blank using one of my templates.  Will have to get organised and try and make a Gypsy file for these.  The card was from The Paper Mill Shop and the frame cut and Owl cut were from "Imagine More" pages 13 & 6.  This cart is so versatile, there seems to be something for everyone on there.  They all go together well so its easy to mix and match too.

















The Happy Birthday was from Elegant Cake Art and I just cut it without the shadow.  This is another great cart for phrases especially.  It also has some great borders as you would expect from Martha Stewart.  The background  is from First Edition "Spring Feast" 12x12 pad which has some gorgeous card in.  Half double sided and half glittered then I used some glitter peel offs for borders and embelishments on the side panels and a smattering of stickles.  The plain brown card is by Papermania.  Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Susan :)
    TFS
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love all the great papers :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Susan. I love owls, you always make such interesting card .... I need to be more adventurous

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Susan!! Hope your son has a great birthday. 20 eh? I remember it well - I was a child of the 60's :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.