Monday 12 December 2011

My table at the Craft Fair

This is what my table looked like at the Craft Fair I did at the weekend.  The display the stained glass items are on is what my friend from college made to display her last ceramics project on.  I saw it when she was being assessed and thought what a great idea and she let me have it!



I sold a butterfly, a Noel and a leaf and a few Christmas cards.  So not bad.  Not doing another one now till after Christmas.  I am also thinking of making a blog just to advertise craft fairs on.  So if anyone knows of any send me the details and I will put it up on the blog.  It is just for North Devon Craft fairs.  Thanks for looking.  xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your stained glass items- glad that you sold a few things! Take care! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.