Wednesday 22 August 2012

Heidi Swapp Color Magic Live

Well I was one of the first in line to sign up for the Heidi Swapp Color Magic Live online class first of which happened last night or early this morning for me!  I had to get up early the day before and stupidly stayed up for the show which started at 2.30am ish here in the UK.  It was really great though to talk to other like minded peaple and totally awesome to see Heidi in action live and having any questions answered there and then etc.  Not that I had any questions, I was too busy concentrating and taking all the information in.  The following cards are what I made.

I used Cosmic Shimmer Irridescent Mica Powder in Summer Grass and Mango Orange to colour the Heidi Swapp color magic card.  The colours took to the card brilliantly and I was able to blend them how I wanted.



 The first photo is an envelope using the kit we were sent for the class and Heidi talked us through it step by step.  I got most of the cards done but just had to finish them off this morning.
Instead of the black mist I used the Summer grass which matched really well with the rest of the colours I think. 

This silver one is my favourite.  Love the matchbook design and the use of the ribbon and stars.

Thanks for looking.  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.