Saturday 8 December 2012

Ceramics Exhibition and craft fair

Had a lovely day today at my college Ceramics Exhibiton and Craft Fair.  The exhibition is on until the 14th December so another week and today we brought in a few extra things to sell and there were loads of other craft stalls.  Lots of people came in and had a look round.  We had very positive comments and things were even selling.  I sold some jugs and quite a few decorations.  So I was well happy.                                                                                                                                                                   
I used stencils made with my Cricut to decorate these bowls and mugs.



 The decorations were made from Stoneware and porcelain and glazed with oxide stencil decorations made by my Cricut.

I even made the tag with my Cricut and finished them off with some festive ribbon.
This is the College  gallery with over 8 artist works that are currently studying Ceramics this year. 

It has been a great experience and helped us to perfect our techniques for the final show next Summer.

Thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.