Saturday 9 July 2011

Buccaneer Birthday Card

I just received the Buccaneer Cartridge this week and cant stop making cards from it.  So far I have made 5 cards and I think most, if not all of my family will get a card made from this, so it is proving to be a good choice.  Which I knew it would, I just had to wait for the price to come down a bit.  It was probably more than I usually pay even now but I couldn't wait any longer. :)  I have cut some of the layers differently by hand as I dont think Cricut have quite got the concept of decoupage.  Hope you like it.  I have got more cards showing in the Cricut MB  UK Imagine Projects thread if  you are interested.

I am not sure who I have made this card for but I loved the look of this Pirate and I am sure I will find someone to send it too!!

Base card is from The Paper Mill Shop
Patterned paper from a friends stash
Mat layers cut from Elegant edges at 10cm & 9cm.
Pirate cut out at 9cm



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan...Card looks great! Now I'm certain I want to get this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.