Friday 15 July 2011

Country Carnival wall plaque


Hi all well its almost the school holidays and my son has been on his school outing to Longleat Safari Park and had a great day.  The weather even stayed nice for them.  He said he saw the real Aslan!!  The driver didn't take them through the monkey enclosure and I don't blame him!  http://www.longleat.co.uk/explore/safari

Anyway on to the crafty bit.  I have just received the cartridge Country Carnival and happened to have a bit of Dado rail left over from my lounge makeover so putting them both together I came up with a wall plaque.


My plaque in situ.  



I cut the letters out at 6 cms the first one I did with layers the rest without.
Then just glued them on the wooden plaque (dado rail)
to seal it I sprayed a little varnish over it and thats all,
very easy but very decorative.

Hope you all have a good weekend.
We are hopefully going to see Harry Potter.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, I love it. One of my favourite carts but I need to get it out and use it again!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.