Wednesday 27 July 2011

Enjoy the Season Christmas Stretch Card.

Even though its the school holidays I just had to show you this card.  I have been watching shows on Create and Craft here in the UK and they have some lovely card ideas including the Stretch Cards.  I thought I would give it a Cricut make over.

Cuts are from page 20 using all layers and 22 just using the tree and 19 using the snowflakes I think at about 10cm.  I really must keep a note of the sizes better.  Also decorated using the lovely Crystal stickles and a Christmas peel off.  Paper is from the Paper Mill Shop cut from A4 size paper.



Thank you everyone that is following my little blog.  I love all your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. This is just awesome! I love all of the details and the stretch card design! Thanks for sharing! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, this is truly great. You should do a step by step tutorial Susan and put out a thread on cricut, you're amazing

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks am truly touched by your comments. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely & clever Susan, TFS!

    Esther xx

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.