Thursday 11 August 2011

Another layout this time using Enjoy the season & Elegant Edges


Hi another layout this is a bit of a miracle for me to do 2 layouts in on week so must have been inspired. 
Title is from Elegant Cake Art cut at 2cms with shadow and stickled. 
 I used Elegant edges from page 44 lace edge.
One was cut to fit a 30 x 30 cms mat and the other was cut at 25 cms 
The flowers are from Enjoy the Seasons page 6 cut at about  8 cms 
I wanted to keep it black and white to go with the photos then give it a dash of colour with the flowers.  We were always playing outside in those days so flowers were quite appropriate.  Just dont look to closely at the photos!!
Thanks for looking.  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.