Saturday 27 August 2011

Wedding card using Elegant cake art & Cricut Sampler

This is the card I actually sent to my friends Dad.  They got married Friday. So hope all went as planned and a nice day was had by all.  The Word Joy was cut on my Create at FTP, the flower was also cut out at FTP on my Create on a 6x6 size paper along with the base and shadow, fitted on using foam pads and edges inked using Shabby Pink ColorBox pigment cat's eyes ink.   Then a few pearls added to the sentiment.  The papers were Card base from The Paper Mill Shop, Papermania brown for the base, and Lidls for the Pink paper, Pearls also by Dovecraft.   The flowers were cut from a lovely piece of 12 x 12 paper which I cant remember the name of the stack.  Will put that detail in when I find it!!  Hope everyone is having a nice day.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty- I liked the other one as well. I'm sure they loved it :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really interesting card. I love all the elements and I love adding pearls too. Brilliant as always Susan. I can't wait to see what you make next.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.