Monday 8 August 2011

Found these old photo's and thought it's time to do a Layout!

These are photo's of my basic training with the Royal Air Force.  We had just finished so was pretty pleased with myself and my new pals.  It's was a hard course and this was the first time I had been away from the family like this.  When I got leave, I walked all the way to my old place of work to show off in my best uniform.  What a good feeling that was!!  I will never forget that.

All lettering is done with Don Juan, the title is size 2.6 cms (1 inch) with shadow, Brackets were from page 68 with shadow, 7.7 cms (3 inches), Phrase 2.6cm with shadow and 2cms (3/4').
Grey and Blue card from Papermania pack, Glitter card from WHSmiths.
Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout- I like the journal box you put on the side! You look so official in your uniform :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.