Wednesday 24 August 2011

Notebooks made for my Neice and Nephew

Hi Its ages since I last posted but with the school holidays its not always easy to get time.  Anyway here are some notebooks I made and a sweatie tub I made as  a present when I visited relatives recently.  The Shark is from Bucanneer page 11 and cut at 3inches.  The font is Hello Kitty Font cut at 1 inch.  They loved them as their names are not the usual ones so can't get anything like this.  Thanks for looking.

I did the shark as he probably swims as well as a shark and is the 
5th best swimmer in NI for his age at the moment.  



I just decorated a used container with paper and a rosette.  The sweetie bag toppers are made from the imagine shapes and deccorated with a fabric flower and an image from Bucanneer page 27 cut at about 3 inch.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects! I'm sure they were appreciated! TFS :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Love these note books and sweeties ... I can't wait for my Buccaneer cart to get to me (will use it for Ben's Birthday which is soon).

    Thanks for sharing.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding

My Sons card for the Royal Wedding
He won 2nd prize and it has been sent of to the happy couple. Very proud and he made a gorgeous card. I thought it was the best.